Question by Mary: What are the key aspects of these tennis strokes?
What are the key aspects of a forehand stroke, backhand stroke, volley, and a service?
I need them broken down into like 3-4 steps for each one.
Answer by Magz
forehand: just a regular hit, out from the right
1. stretch out your right arm
2. grip the racket
3. when the ball comes, move your hand forward and hit it. after this, you should end up with your racket over your left shoulder with both hands on it
backhand: wayy harder
1. kinda have your racket how it was in the end of step 3 in forehand.
2. when the ball comes move it forward and end up with your racket over your left shoulder. oh i forgot hit the ball lol
volley: this ones easy…sometimes. if a balls coming high and fast, volley it
1. your arms over your head
2. grip the racket up there
3. when it comes, slightly just slightly jerk if forward a bit.if its going fast enough, your volley should work out pretty good
hope i helped
Add your own answer in the comments!